Sunday, February 13, 2011

Random Pictures of the Last Few Weeks

At Barrett's baptism. It was nice for Stephanie to take our picture! Thanks, Steph.
(BTW: I am wearing my Megan necklace!!)

Barrett's friend Calvin. They are two peas in a pod, I tell you. His friend Noah came too, but I had already stopped taking pictures in the halls.


Before the baptism, there was a rousing game of front yard soccer. The weather was pretty good, so Parker dug out the ball and the goals and the game began!!


On Groundhog day, we had waffles.
Stephanie arranged the leftovers in the freezer and labeled them appropriately.



Barrett started cub scouts. He is totally excited and is already close to passing off his bobcat requirements. This shirt is Parker's old one, and it is a bit big, but that is fine, because Barrett is kind of a brute. He has always been a pretty big guy, and I think that will most likely continue!

No comments: