We invited my family up to our home for New Year's Eve this year! It has been a couple of years since we did that, and I am glad we did.
My mom came up with Hal and Suzie and their family, and Stephanie's two friends also came. (Richard and Aaron) The missionaries were invited to come, but they ended up playing dodgeball with their zone. (I don't blame them!)
We had great food and games.
I was happy because I got to play wii bowling before everyone got there!
I won!
Jack-Jack found the light sabers and played Star Wars with Barrett. Suzie and I talked and talked. Elizabeth and Barrett and Hallie went outside and played in the snow with the snow tubes. It was fun to see them come in and go out and come in and go out.
At midnight, Parker lit off some fireworks. I was totally surprised that so many others were lighting fireworks also! It sounded like everyone in Utah was doing it. It was great to see the Clarks out that late at night, what good sports they are! AND they contributed to our firework stash! Thanks, Clarks!!
Happy 2013, Everyone!!
1 comment:
I love all these pictures...the only thing that makes me sad is that we are not in any of them!! I sure miss family get togethers!
Post a Comment