Friday, March 1, 2013
Yucky is going around...
Today Lucy is sick. She has a fever with a sore throat and a stomach ache. I took her to the doctor and it seems to be viral, so no medicine to make it all better! BOOO!
While at the doctor, they took as much earwax out of her ears as they could. There was A LOT of earwax! She was extremely displeased that I made her do this, but we did stop for ice cream on the way home, for her 'bravery'.
She didn't even taste it. She just brought it home and put it in the freezer for a little stash to have on hand when she felt better.
Please know that I don't usually do bribes. But I have been known to do them on occasion. Today was one of those occasions.
After the day on the couch, and some tylenol, she felt better.
Now she feels worse again. I expect this will continue for a few days.
I'm just glad it isn't next week, when we will be having Stephanie's farewell address and open house at our house. I hope by then, she will be feeling better, and be able to participate in all the excitement of sending her sister on a mission.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Im sad that she is feeling so yucky! Please give her a hug from us! And I'm super sad that we can't be there for Stephanies farewell...boo hoo! I really wish we could, so so much! Give her a hug from us too!
Post a Comment