Seriously, how darling are they!?
Look at how they both are missing the majority of their front teeth!
Thank you to the PTA for bringing back a classic tradition! The my favorite part was seeing all of the kids smiling from ear to ear! They really had a blast! Especially thank you to Niki M. and her hubby and family! They did such great work and the ribbons were so cute, as was the finish line that they made! THANK YOU!
For those that don't know, the Turkey Trot is where the kids are divided into grades and each grade has two races, one race for the boys and one race for the girls. The winner of each race wins a turkey to take home! An award! A major award!
I also feel I should mention that Elizabeth came in third in her grade! She did so well!
I am so pleased with both of my children! I am glad they didn't just sit out and watch! They totally got into it, and they had a fun time!
1 comment:
Congrats to the cutest kids ever! We miss you guys! You are welcome to visit any time. Bring the whole family and we can eat and play games!
Post a Comment