Monday, August 30, 2010

Duet

Stephanie and our neighbor kid playing a duet spontaniously.
We had our wonderful neighbors over for dinner. They brought carne asada and home made tortillas. Oh. My. Goodness! It was yummy!
Kevin asked who played the piano, so I got Stephanie off of the computer and had her play something for our guests. After she played, Parker went and got his guitar and Kevin took a turn with it. He sat down and tried to play what Stephanie was playing. It sounded great! I had to get a picture for Stephanie's friend, Maria, who is in Argentina right now and missed this moment!
I am sure that they will scream about it when she gets home.

4 comments:

Mateah said...

look how red steph is haha!

Kim said...

okay..is it just me or does Steph look a little embarrassed? I wish I could of heard it!

Michelle S. said...

Stephanie was feeling on the spot that I was taking the picture. It was fun to hear them play.

Littlemisssocal said...

i miss steph! looks like i picked up her embarrassment when she used to babysit me! Miss ya steph!