Monday, August 30, 2010

Wedding Gift ~ Twenty Years Later



Today I put some cash back into circulation that has been out of action for about 20 years!

Robert and I did some cleaning out of old boxes in the craft room and found an envelope that was sealed with my name and Robert's name on it. I thought that was weird, and when I opened it up, it was from our wedding, with money in it!

So I went out today and bought an All Clad sauce pan with the money!

I wonder how many people get wedding gifts twenty years and four kids after their wedding?

6 comments:

Ashleigh said...

I like it! It is shiney and pretty. Have fun with it!

Kim said...

Love it! Too funny!

doghouse said...

Can I cook a fish in it?
I didn't think so.

Michelle S. said...

NO FISH!

MindyLou said...

I hope you send a thank you note! What could be cooler than that? I think it would be fun to get one with the story of how you found the card years later and what you did with the money.

Littlemisssocal said...

sooo shiny! when i come to vist, you should make me something in that pot!