Saturday, April 16, 2011

HAT TRICK + ONE!!

Barrett and I have had a deal for quite some time now that if he gets three goals in one game, then I will give him $20.00.

Today was that day.

The team that they played came out and was up four goals to one at half time. Barrett played goaile all the first half and was the one that let in all four goals.

When he started on the field in the second half, he scored three quick goals to tie the game. After being subbed, he came back and scored another.

The other team ended up winning by one goal. But it was a great game with Barrett scoring 4 goals! SAWEET!

I have to say that he had a great game.

His friend Isaac also had a great defensive game!

It was a great Saturday! Parker had his first U18 game and really enjoyed himself in the goalie position. I guess our people enjoy being goalie! Barrett loves it too!

It was PERFECT weather for soccer!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yay for Barrett! I'm sure he was just so excited! I really miss you, Michelle....you know I'm coming in June, right?