Stephanie and Kirk made some very delicious chocolate chip cookies.
Football has kicked into high gear. This was Parker's first high school football game.
Orange and Black game.
Orange and Black game.
Barrett's soccer team won a tournament! Here we are, out for pizza after the victory!! The only pictures I have of this are the ones that Barrett took, because I took all the pictures of the game with the coach's camera. I am praying and praying that I get copies. SOON!
We went swimming a few times. Not as many as Barrett would have liked, because he would have liked to go every day, all day. Now that he understands how great the diving boards are, he always wants to be there!
Elizabeth has yet to go off the diving boards, but still likes to swim.
We went to the local mini-golf place, where Robert hit his golf ball into the water hazzard.
What a view! This picture cracks me up!!
Stephanie left for college.
She'll be back.
Kirk came to say so long.
They were excited to have a cheesy photo taken of them. I was glad to oblige.
Stephanie following us on the freeway. Kinda close, there sister!
On our way to take Stephanie to college, we stopped for lunch/dinner.
Guess who was hungry?
Barrett!
Barrett!
School started again.
I feel bad, because I missed taking a picture of Parker before he left in the morning.
I am pretty sure he is okay with that.
I LOVE that Barrett has his soccer ball tucked under his arm, ready to take to school!
I am pretty sure he is okay with that.
I LOVE that Barrett has his soccer ball tucked under his arm, ready to take to school!
Barrett's new teacher. Miss Smith.
Elizabeth's new teacher, Mrs. Mahoskey.
We went to a BYU soccer game and saw this awesome Camaro. Funny that it is so red, and it is parked at BYU with a huge BYU sticker in the rear window.
Barrett got to meet Cosmo.
He was SUPER excited.
I took this picture as I was waiting in an eternal line at the snack shack.
Multi-tasking at it's finest!
With the kids back in school, I started back at my job again!
Just look at this pile of lovliness!!
I am loving being back at work and having new projects to work on!
Besides this one, I am working on a Halloween quilt too!
Happy August, everyone!
2 comments:
OOH- that fabric is CUTE! :)
LOVE that shot of the side view mirror, and that IS one awesome Camero.
Luhi
Post a Comment