Sunday, September 25, 2011
Particular
Elizabeth had me curl her hair in rollers for the primary program last week.
It turned out so cute!
She said: "I look like that one girl. You know, the little girl in all the old movies?"
"Do you mean Shirley Temple?"
"Yes!! That is who I mean! Thanks for telling me her name again!"
**********
The primary program went very well! Barrett had a super big part this year and practiced every day, three times a day for a week. He pronounced everything beautifully and I was very pleased with his reverence.
Elizabeth did a wonderful job, too! She did look very cute with her hair curled, and I noticed that she kept playing with it, especially on one side. She is very particular and when she sets her mind to something, WATCH OUT!!
************
Speaking of particular:
We got invited to go down to Stephanie's ward today for church and dinner. It was wonderful! She even got a calling while we were there!
All I can say is that some things haven't changed...
Mostly the fact that when I am talking, I "need to calm down!" AND when I am not talking, I need to "stop being so mad!". Yeah. I will not be able to win that one for a while. I am thinking about 10 more years. At least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment