Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Things that make me happy today

 My peach trees have exploded with blossoms!
They are so beautiful, and they are right outside the kitchen window, so I get to see them very often, and I love them!


 I still have some of my valentines out where I can enjoy seeing them!


I am SO thankful for dental floss.  
My teeth literally thank me when I use this great stuff.
I wonder who invented it, anyway...
Thank you, dental floss inventor, whomever you are!


And you've gotta love zinnias!
You've just gotta!
I'm hoping to get these little babies going good this year!

A cowboy quilt I am working on for the kid room at work.  
It's turning out to be so cute!  
I'm excited about it!

My cute, scrappy log cabin quilt squares!
I have been dying to try this for the longest time!
I love how they are turning out!

The quilt that just came back from the quilter.
It's for the kid room at work too!
I love how it turned out!
So much.
I'm calling it Baby Belle.
 Lots of great stuff going on in the creativity department, but the laundry has for sure been neglected!  Thank heavens Robert has been willing to step up and do the laundry!  I love that he supports me in the things I love to do!  Thanks, Roberto! XOXOXo

No comments: