Today I came across this adorable picture of Barrett.
We were at a baseball game, and I was taking tons of pictures.
I just love how sweet this picture is.
Here are some others that I took that day:
Robert was explaining things to Elizabeth.
Parker wonders why I never post any "good" pictures of him on my blog or facebook page...
He is still fun to take pictures of, because he is SO goofy!
I really do love that.
Robert at the ball game!
Love Stephanie's hair in this one!
And I kinda really miss those glasses.
I kinda just really miss her!
Good times.
At this game, I specifically remember thinking to myself: "Wow. I am enjoying watching this game! I'm not worrying about anyone's diaper change, the older kids are willing to take the younger kids out for snack purchases, and bathroom breaks and no one is endangering their lives!"
It was such a relaxing, liberating thing!
I also think that Parker caught a foul ball. I don't remember for sure.
We didn't go to one, single baseball game last summer.
It was the first time ever that we haven't been to a baseball game during the season.
It will be a priority this year, for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment