Thursday, July 12, 2012

Yay for Firsts!

 With much drama, Elizabeth had her blood drawn for the first time (that she knows of).
The poor technician had such a worry.  
There were many, many tears, and there was some sorrowful moaning.
I hope it doesn't have to happen very often for her.  Poor thing.



 Elizabeth and her friend Brissa, had their very first competition soccer game this morning.
The team lost 6 to 0, but as Brissa puts it, they 'lost with dignity'.  They didn't give up!
I must say that it was fun to see them play.  And I hate to say it, but I'm so happy about the fact that: 
they both played much better than I expected!  AWESOME, GIRLS!!

The picture above is Elizabeth being checked into her very first comp. game!  
She gets to wear #8, so she was totally excited about that!


After the game, there were some quiet smiles.
I think the girls still enjoyed themselves, even though they were killed on the field.

I am proud of them.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Is it so sadistic of me that I giggled a bit seeing that picture of Lucy? I do feel bad for her though...I hate having my blood taken too!

Also enjoyed the pictures of the soccer game! Go Girlies!!

Ashleigh said...

I totally understand! I hate getting my blood drawn!! I love reading your blog and keeping up on your cute family, we miss you guys and the boys miss playing with Barrett.