We heard from Parker today, as it is P-day in the MTC for him.
It has happened that in many areas of his life, he has been quite knowledgeable in many areas:
-Unicycle
-Football
-Soccer
-Frisbee
-Sledding
-Long boarding
-Bike riding
-Mario Kart or other video games
-Kite flying
-Paper folding
-Medical Technician
There are more, but I can't think of them right now. And since I am trying to watch Duck Dynasty at the same time as I am writing this, I am going to let that go.
Today, Parker informed us that he has become a wonderful, play-making and beloved volleyball player there at the MTC. He even has been given nicknames. Which I don't remember what they are, but that's okay, because I do have them documented in an email somewhere.
It just cracked me up, because he just really has the focus of a mosquito. Maybe not that good.
He did say that he has been made district leader. Which is something that someone with authority actually decided, so that's good. He said that it's a lot like being a regular missionary, except he has to be a bit bossier. (Not new!!!)
Anyway. It was just fun to hear from him. You may be taking this as a post with a negative spin, but it isn't. I am just amused. It honestly cracks me up, and I love that about him!
He will also be able to add "speaking Russian" to his list of exotic knowledge.
Thursday, January 23, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you heard from him! I have yet to send a letter...but one day I will get to that!
Post a Comment