Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Skunks!

Last night I woke up because of skunk smell.  It was extremely strong, and it had to have happened somewhere very close to our home.

Barrett has been worried about skunks for some time.  He ended up coming into our bedroom after he too, was awakened by the skunk smell in the early am.

Barrett runs every morning to keep his endurance up for soccer. I ride my bike with him, so he can leave our immediate neighborhood.  This morning, when he did his running, there was a strong residual skunk smell during one part of our run.  Barrett literally gagged!  I couldn't help but laugh and laugh.  I am still laughing.

I laugh because he can't pick up dog poop WITH A SHOVEL, and he pretty much has a gag reflex whenever he smells something he doesn't like.  Usually it is a strong smell.

I also laugh because I wonder if he will ever be a successful pet owner or how many diapers he will change when he has little kids.  Or throw up. 

It was just funny to be following him on my bike, and all of a sudden see him gagging.

No comments: