I get paralyzed from all of the ideas I want to do. That happens a lot. But most especially in December.
I was wondering if I made a list, perhaps it would help. But I don't think it will. I just want to do everything for everyone, and lots of things for our home!
http://chocolatechocolateandmore.com/2014/11/mint-chocolate-chip-fudge/
http://ldssmile.com/2014/12/04/map-holiday-lights-light-shows-utah/
http://www.learningliftoff.com/the-science-of-snowflakes/?mkt_tok=3RkMMJWWfF9wsRohs6nKZKXonjHpfsX74%2BotWKCwhYkz2EFye%2BLIHETpodcMSsVnMK%2BTFAwTG5toziV8R7bFKc1zwMwQWhbk#.VIXNYDCJOua
http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/sewing/home-decor/dishtowel-apron/12143
http://www.rileyblakedesigns.com/cutting-corners/2014/11/3/little-birdie/
http://www.paperpieces.com/contents/en-us/d116_Millefiori_Quilts.html
Those are only the things I have seen today!! I am making a to do list, and really going to try not to be distracted! Stay focused!
I am also really, really hoping to get Christmas cards out this year! We had pictures taken when Parker and Stephanie were both home in August, and they turned out so beautiful!
http://www.freshlemonsquilts.com/?p=1491 I bought this pattern, and some fabric to make it! I started today, but only had 20 minutes to get it going. Now I am on to other things. Mostly on to doing school with Barrett!
Last year my energy was focused on getting a missionary out, and we didn't do a lot of Christmas stuff. It was lovely. But it is also lovely that this year, I am more excited about celebrating Christmas. I am wondering if I should just really take every other year for celebrating!?
Parker is doing well! He is being transferred to an area that is north of Moscow, and is delighted that it is so much closer to the mission home than the other areas he has been in. He said that he got to go on a tour of the city he has been in, and said how amazing it is! They toured a wall that Attila the Hun attacked. He actually said that he was sad he couldn't send pictures. I am so glad that he is taking pictures! He doesn't spend much time with details in his emails, but I know he will be giving a slideshow when he gets home, with all the details I had hoped to have. I know he will do this, because he has already done it, when he came home for his retina surgery! So, I look forward to that!
Robert has today off of work, and it is nice to see him take a break! The weather outside is delightful, and he is golfing with Brother Young.
AND, TA-DA!!: All of our Christmas Decorations are UP!
AANDDD the boxes are put away!!!!
For real!
I feel so accomplished!
If you haven't seen the BYUtv production of Silent Night, you will want to. It is so beautiful.
http://www.byutv.org/watch/8902bf73-c22d-4a8b-964d-d30772e6a154/silent-night-silent-night
And can I just say, that I love Amazon Prime! I am listening to a Christmas playlist that is AMAZING right now!!
I told you! December overload!! The title did not mislead.
Okay, I have to go move the laundry now, while Barrett has a small break in class time!
Christmas time is here!
Monday, December 8, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment