Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Today

Okay, so I do feel better today. I was able to get a lot more of the things done that needed to be done around the house! It really takes a lot of work!

I set appointments for visiting teaching and wrote notes, in advance, to those that I couldn't get on the phone. Notes are a great idea because then we can just leave a note if they aren't home when I said we would be dropping by. We have two firm appointments. I am excited to see Della and Tianna on Friday.

I also got out the room mother information out to those that didn't come to the room parent's tea a while ago. I hope that we will get more information about who will help with what in the near days to come.

You know, I love this blog thing and I think that I got a bit too in depth yesterday. I have been too long not writing in my journal. It feels too good to spill my guts in this fashion. I will need to be a little more guarded. I also better get my journal out.

No comments: