Sunday, September 9, 2007

Wow! A President!

Okay, so today I was set apart at the new Young Women's president for our ward. I am taking Annette Hansen's spot, which will be very difficult, as she was fabulous! I have an awesome board! Stephanie Mills and Kim Corser are my councilors and Sharon Thompson is my secretary! The advisers are Aubrey Bolton, Rachel Elison and Heather Romney.

I have been very worried about this, having known for about a little over two weeks. It has been hard to press forward with regular, everyday life knowing that this was in the works. Now that it is here, I feel the Lord's hand on my shoulder and I know that I can do this.

The closing hymn in Sacrament Meeting was "Onward, Christian Soldiers". It was exactly what I needed to have at that moment. Just as a side note, I gave the closing prayer at the meeting today.

I meet with my girls tomorrow at 9:00 am. I am so excited to work with them!! They are all soooo awesome!

No comments: