Thursday, August 20, 2009

Elizabeth's 9th Birthday

Click here to view this photo book larger

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Elizabeth!
What a cute book...did you have it printed?
would you like a roll of colored duct TAPE for your birthday? I will bring it right over!:)

Michelle S. said...

Aubs~ Yeah, I had it printed. It turned out super, super cute. It is only a 5 x 7 and paperback, but I try to do something of a book for each kid's birthday. (Since Steph was in Kindergarten.) This is the first book I have had printed for a birthday. I am happy with the results.

Colored duct tape for Elizabeth? I could be pushed over the edge of sanity... (more than now)

Unknown said...

I saw some at walmart!:)

Have you and robert decided on the picture thing we talked about at the auction? If so, I will put you in one of my mini sessions before they are full!

Michelle S. said...

Yeah, we paid for it at the auction. I meant to tell you on Sunday, but didn't get the chance. I was really hoping for spring pictures. Spring sounded good to me.

I think I have seen colored duct tape at Walmart too, now that you mention it.

Kim said...

Happy Birthday sweet Lucy! We miss you so much...wish we could pop on over and give you a hug!