Hide all of your tape!
If it is sticky and plasticy, hide it!
For the love of Pete, HIDE IT!
Hide it in a place where even you may forget where you hid it and you can only find it because you stumble upon and find it 17 years from now and the mystery of where you hid it so long ago will finally be solved!
You may think that I am joking around,
but I am NOT.
This is a super serious warning.
Please, heed this warning with seriousness.
I cannot find any tape in my house. I know that I have at least three rolls. They are nowhere to be found. I wanted to wrap my beautiful banana bread in some pretty waxed paper tonight AND I HAD A VERY DIFFICULT TIME
BECAUSE I COULDN'T FIND ANY TAPE!
I had to use photo adhesive tabs.
It barely worked.
However, Elizabeth's 3-D glasses are wrapped beautifully in pretty colorful sticky notes and LOTS of tape!
I could go on about other items around our home that have been wrapped, numerous times, in tape, but I will refrain for now.
Just keep a sharp eye out for this kid.
3 comments:
Seriously thought you may have lost (and found) a loaf of banana bread when I saw the photo. So glad I continued to read!
Is Lucy the cutest thing ever? I think she should be in movies.
So anyway, Dennis keeps the tape in his top drawer. Why you ask, cuz nobody is allowed in there and tape is one of those items that is so annoying to need and not have! I say find a Secret hiding place and "STICK" with it.
hee hee! We also have some tape takers in our house...I can NEVER find the tape when I need it...but always when I don't need it...there it is!
Okay! I can so relate to Lucy with this tape-loving behavior. And I secretly love the smell of scotch tape. But if you want a very good giggle--check out Lizzie's facebook pics and see what she and her best friend Whit did with their scotch tape. Oh, my gracious--but don't show it to Lucy or you might never have a roll to yourself again!!
Post a Comment