Barrett has outgrown his little red and black two wheel bike. We were able to find this one online at KSL classifieds for $15.00. It is a Diamondback. It was a little bit greasy and needed air in the tires, but it sure did shine right up! The tires are in great shape too! He is so excited!
Also, in our neighborhood, Omar and Brissa got new bikes and so did Emma and Camryn.
It has been a fun summer of biking!
4 comments:
That is so great! I LOVE Lucy's bike. I wish I could get Eric to enjoy riding. Any ideas?
He's even got pegs. Lucky!! (channel N. Dynamite saying lucky here).
Hey Sue~ When his friends ride, he probably will want to as well. Maybe.
Kim~ Napoleon is such a FAV! I may just have to go put it on now and let it repeat a few times. (I leave the movies on while I putter around, and go in and out of the room.) I have been "watching" The Glass Bottom Boat the past few days, but now that you say that, I think I am needing a taste of Napoleon and Kip.
Post a Comment