Since I have been looking at these special pictures, there are a couple of photos that I keep seeing in my mind, over and over. Kind of like when a song gets stuck in your head.
This is a picture of my Uncle Calvin.
He died when he was only in his early twenties in a car accident, so I haven't met him in this life.
Below is a picture of my brother (and his darling, little family). My brother shares a middle name with Uncle Calvin. I am amazed at how much they look alike.
Parker saw the top picture yesterday, and said: "This guy looks just like Uncle Paul. Who is he?" I was happy to tell him about his Uncle. I don't know a whole lot about him, but I surely am glad that someone took this picture for me, and that I was able to share a moment with my son.
I am excited for the day when we will meet, and visit with and get to know each other. For now, I am happy here, with his picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment