I love that people at my house sometimes participate by "helping" with the laundry. What is a problem, though, is that some people don't know how some things can shrink. Most of the people in my home have no problem finding things that fit them long enough, but I DO! I AM A TALL-ISH PERSON!!! When things (like jeans, or any pants) get dried on medium heat or on high heat, they shrink. A lot. I feel SUPER
frustrated when this happens!!!
I posted a sign to help remind anyone who may be wondering what settings to use on the drier. AND I circled the setting that I would like them to use.

Now all I can do is hope that this works.
Pray for me. Seriously.
3 comments:
Ron did this at the salon!
Dennis cries every time I dry his jeans!
I don't allow anyone to do my laundry!
I love that you have a front loader!
You are SO funny Michelle! I love it!! I hope your sign is effective!
Hey!! why is there a sign on the dryer?
Post a Comment