Thursday, February 4, 2010

Something new to absolutely ADORE!!!

Masterpiece Theatre
Emma




I have been watching this for the last two weeks. I have recorded it on our dvr and have watched the first two installments several times! SO FAR~ I love it (*GASP*) as much as I love Anne of Green Gables. The last installment comes on Sunday night, and I am hoping that I will not be disappointed!

I just discovered that Netflix has this available already, and wish I would have known sooner that it was available there!

I AM BARELY HANGING ON HERE, PEOPLE!

5 comments:

kim said...

I recorded it too and just finished the first part yesterday. I am excited to get to the second part hopefully today. I, too am loving this show!

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness, I wish I would have paid more attention! Thanks for sharing this! I love those old English romance(I forget the term) movies and am a big fan of Jonny Lee Miller. Thanks for letting me know that it's available on Netflix! Wooohoo!

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you that this has not been my favorite Emma adaptation. In fact, I was feeling disappointed and sad until the final third. And then I was enthralled. Overall I think it lacks a little of the charm and humor of the others, but the final hour almost makes up for it.

Kim said...

I'll have to check it out.

snow @ Co. said...

Have you seen BBC North and South? WOW !! I LOVE BBC !!!