Elizabeth found this gumball machine at D.I. for TWO DOLLARS!
~BAR*GAN!~
Cha-ching, bada-bing. Wrap it up, baby! Stephanie started working in the gardens at the park on Monday.
Yeah, the day the creek flooded the whole park, and a lot of the city. It is her very first job and she is really loving it!
It has been a lot more physical than she thought it would be, and she drives me crazy by napping all afternoon on the couch. Why can't she just go down to her bed? That could be one of the great mysteries of life. I couldn't get this picture to go the right way, so I am leaving it like it is. I have learned that sometimes blogger is not so user friendly. Another great mystery of life. Yesterday, Barrett was complaining that his ear hurt. 100% of the time when my kids complain about their ears hurting~ they have an ear infection. Sure enough, he had an ear infection. The doctor suggested that he was old enough to swallow pills, and I told him that if he could swallow ibuprofen on the first try, I would give him a Bionicle.
He totally did it.
He was upstairs bright and early this morning to collect.
Now I don't have to buy liquid ibuprofen any more!
Kind of nice. Kind of sad.This picture wouldn't cooperate either.
We got some AWESOME walkie~talkies at D.I.
FOR ONE DOLLAR EACH!!!
They really, really work.
Really good.

Well, it's official.
The people over at the Jr. High let Parker into the High School. He actually got pretty good grades. He also has approval for his Eagle project. He is taller than Stephanie now, and LOVES that. Soooo much. After his completion ceremony and dance, the neighbors invited him to a party. They have a daughter the same age as Parker, who is also advancing to High School. When I went to get him, he was the only boy left at the party and the girls were making crank-calls and they begged for me to let him stay for 15 more minutes. So I did. He had a blast!
The kids rode their bikes to school on the last day. It is kind of a tradition that they have. It was very cute to see them all out there together and also to see Emma make sure everyone had a helmet.
Barrett got a haircut. Now he kind of looks like a bruiser! A cute bruiser, though.
We went bowling on Monday.
3 comments:
I love you, and I love this post and your Awesome life! I love that Parker is taller! I love that Stephanie is a "Park Rat"! I love that you love soccer (I'm kind of a baseball girl myself). I Love that Parker and Micaylee are both starting High School at the same time! I just plain love Barracuda, but seriously so cute about the watch. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE You!!!!!
Oh, friend . . . thanks for sharing the wonderfulness of your family. You just made my day! I CANNOT believe that Parker is taller than Stephanie! And I want a bubble gum machine like that--soo jealous! Good going, chica!
Congrats parker... Not sure if you remember me. i just had a thought come to my head, eventhough we are in diffrent grades we are going to High School the SAME year! here in SD we go to HS in 9th Grade! congrats again! miss you all!
Post a Comment