Saturday, June 12, 2010

Today...

Was a busy day. Super busy, but the good kind of busy.
To start things off we watched the two first games of the WORLD CUP!!! I cannot tell you how much I am LOVING all this soccer!!!
Then the kids went to Primary activity day. It was the Primary olympics. They had a lot of fun.
Next, we took all the kids to see Robert's work. His work had an open house for the whole family to see where their parent's work. It was fun. The kids even got work badges with their names and pictures on them.

Barrett sat right down at Dave's desk and said:
"I don't think Dave will mind if I sit here."
He didn't. Dave is cool like that.


After we visited the workplace, we came home to watch England vs. USA in the World Cup! It was a tie. 1 - 1. I really thought our defense did a great job! I was very impressed. I also really enjoyed recognizing a lot of the players from watching the English Premier League. I think I even cheered when they put Crouch in.

Elizabeth had a recital. She totally nailed her song! Here she is with her teacher.


After the recital, I hurried over and got Barrett registered for soccer. This is the picture that will be on his competition card. So cute. I honestly can hardly wait to watch him play!

Wally and Ginger had a no-holds barred 50th wedding celebration at our ward house. It was a blast. If you know them, you know that they know how to put on a shin-dig! This one was wonderful! Congratulations you two!

Somehow, all the chores still got done! Yesss!


No comments: