After the traditional birthday breakfast of donuts, we went to Toy Story 3 in 3D on her birthday morning. It was AWESOME!
Then we went to a late lunch at the Buffet-a-Rama, her choice.
We came home and got out the few gifts we had for her. I actually remembered to give her the amagarumi elephant that I had made and stowed away for her. She was happy about that. One of the gifts was a jump rope, which we HAD to try out! We've had a lot of fun with that thing, so far this summer!
After gifts, we jumped some rope and went out to "The District" for some ice cream. It was very delicious. She found a mood ring that she was partial to, and we got it for her. She was very happy about that. Too bad for her little brother though, because she won't let him touch it with a ten foot pole!
I would have liked for her to stay 7.
But, she didn't.
That is a 'dang', and a 'yay', all wrapped into one exclamation!
I love you, beautiful girl! I still owe you a birthday cake. I haven't forgotten. I promise.
1 comment:
Holy Hannah! I cannot believe this little girl is 10!!! I absolutely loooove her freckles across her nose, her smarts and her spunk. Plus, she owns a mood ring. She couldn't be cooler!
Post a Comment