I am not sure these pictures convey the true feeling of the moment...
Just kidding. They do.
She was just a weee bit excited about her birthday cake.
It really wasn't much to look at, but it was very, very delicious. I am getting better and better at making it. This time it stayed together wonderfully, until I frosted it. AND it wasn't over done. That Donna Summer song kept going through my mind when I was making it
"Someone left the cake out
in the rain.
I don't think
that I can take it.
Cause it took so long
to make it.
And I'll never have
that recipe again...
Ohh Nooooooo!"
But it really wasn't all that dramatical.
It was yummy.
I think I could work at a bakery.
For reals.
Happy Birthday cake-day, cute girl!
I love you!
2 comments:
It's a wonderful looking cake! Happy very late birthday Lucy!
She is so adorable! i wish i still lived by you guys! happy LATE birthday Lucy!!
Post a Comment