After 18 years of not working outside my home, I am employed! I have been hired on as part time help at Elaine's Quilt Block. It is providential, I tell you! I have worked there for 6 days now, and I have never walked into a job that I felt immediately comfortable with! I know what people are talking about, when they are having conversations! I know what advice to give to customers!! I adore all of the ladies I work with (at least the ones I have met)!
I will be teaching a crochet class in the next set of classes that they will be offering, which means that my name will be on the mailer that will go out to the customers!!! AAAAHHH!
I am also already working on a quilt for display in the store that will be a sample for one of the kits they will be selling. It is made from halloween fabric, and it is very cute!
I didn't realize that all of these years of trying new things and learning on my own, would be something that would help me be in a job that I would love later! I truely feel blessed and happy.
4 comments:
sounds like fun! :)
You will be great! :) What an exciting adventure!
I am sooo excited for you! I know that you are perfect for this job! But I must say that I am a bit jealous that you get to teach a crochet class. I would love that. I can't wait to hear how it goes!
Hey it's micaylee, Great for you!! I have missed you girly! i hope i get to come see you and your family soon!
Hope you can check out and follow my blogs!
littlemisssandiego.blogspot.com
photosbymkj.blogspot.com
Post a Comment