If you are guessing, the official name of this costume is "Spy", NOT "secret agent".
**Please take note.**
It took a while of for her to understand that "secret agent" and "spy" are the same thing.
"Detective" however, was completely unacceptable. If you guess that her costume is "detective", watch out. You will be on notice.
The satchel over her shoulder has a small tape player that has 5 spy-type songs recorded over and over on it. She wouldn't go to school without the tape, but she refused to play it. Very typical.
Thursday for school.
Friday for Robert's work.
Saturday for trick or treating.
Sunday to visit the local grandparents at the recovery center.
I am glad this week is over.
Parker dressed up as Frankenstein's monster. I made him a custom head piece that turned out only okay. He had to have a costume for his friend's surprise 16th birthday party. He had a great time and his costume was great for the occasion. He was able to convert it quickly for running around and playing games. He even remembered to bring all the components home.
It is all still sitting behind the couch in the living room.
2 comments:
Soo love the robot costume! And Lucy cracks me up! Such definite ideas about how things are. I love your family!
I loved being aspy for Halloween.
Post a Comment