Barrett has been bored a lot since he has been sick. He got this bandana out of my game drawer and made a blindfold for himself and walks around the house to see if he can make it through alive.
So far he's been very lucky.
Elizabeth and Parker have taken turns wearing it around their heads. Elizabeth says that she started it, so now it is cool.
I really thought that Parker looked a lot like the Karate Kid. He was kind enough to pose for me.
Elizabeth and Parker have taken turns wearing it around their heads. Elizabeth says that she started it, so now it is cool.
I really thought that Parker looked a lot like the Karate Kid. He was kind enough to pose for me.
I love this kid.
A lot.
1 comment:
hope he feels better soon! love the karate kid look...he does look like Ralph...
Post a Comment