Saturday, November 12, 2011

This week in pictures...


Parker was goofing around and Barrett, of course copied him.
I thought I had stepped into the trailer park.



Barrett is getting ready for the Pinewood Derby. 
Just look at that concentration!


Robert found Barrett's beloved soccer ball in the bushes when he was putting up the Christmas lights.  Score!!



Elizabeth just saw a mouse scurrying downstairs. 
She described it as "a rat, lizard or somthin'!"
It was a mouse.
Great.

I've got one quilt upstairs almost ready for machine quilting, and another kit already for me to start on it.  I will have to wait on that new kit for at least a week from today.  It is a valentine quilt for the store.  I have high hopes that it will be very cute.  I don't have a picture of that, but it is a wonderful part of my week, none the less.

No comments: