Roberto and I are car shopping right now.
It is kind of fun, except for the fact that he doesn't want another van.
Tonight we have been looking online at vans, and talking about van and SUV pros and cons.
I am set on a van, as I will be the one driving it. I often have the van full of kids and I don't look forward to telling someone that they can't come because there isn't room. Especially with soccer or scouts.
So I said to Robert:
"You know, we could sell the van in a few years, if things settle down a bit, and buy something smaller."
Robert:
"When do we ever sell anything? We haven't ever sold anything that I can recall."
He's right. We usually use it up and then give it away to someone who really needs it.
Although, he did sell a motorcycle or two, now that I am thinking about it.....
Saturday, November 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment