Thursday, April 3, 2014

Oh Crap.

It is already April.  Man.  One thing that keeps happening, is time ticking on and on and on.

I have my memory card in, and since I'm not on my pc (which is giving me HUGE creative related fits right now) I will try to upload some recent goings on around here.  AND it seems to be successful!  I am so happy!

I made a flag for the soccer team.
It is the one in the middle.
With the skull and crossbones.


It is spring break, and everyone wants to go out of town, and need people to doggie sit.  So, we have had this cute boxer for the last week, and he thinks he is a lap dog.  Literally.  
In this picture, Lucy and Forrest are both resting on my lap!

When you are in elementary school, St. Patrick's Day can be real dangerous.
It is best not to take any chances.
He wore the mustache all day, except for lunch.
And the jersey is an Ireland jersey.

Parker learned how to make real light sabers at the MTC.
Or at least special effects light sabers!
Barrett had to try it out, right away!

We love our friends in the neighborhood!
They have been missing for entirely TOO LONG, and now they are back, at least for a time.  We are loving it!

I am almost finished with this apron.
Almost is the key word, here.
I hope it is finished sooner than later, but for now it looks like it will be later, because I have to pack up all of my sewing stuff for a scentsy/Stampin' up party next week!  Yikes!  I hope it won't be forgotten!

One of the other things that I would like to mention, is that we got a surprise visit from our dear friend, Ginger J, and her son!  I love them, and it was just so fun to get to see her!  I am thankful that she came right over and visited with us!  She looks so great and so did her D.J.!  What a great surprise!

Lucy started soccer, and so did Barrett!  Lucy's first game was this past weekend, and it was COLD!  Barrett's team has already had 4 games, and they are undefeated, and at the top of their division!

I actually sent some sort of greeting cards to family!  It was a card for St. Patrick's day!  It was a week or more late, and it was a good thing that I sent them out, because we got some feedback from family that they didn't know some of the stuff that was going on in our lives.  So, it worked out pretty good.  I find it amazing that it doesn't matter what you are doing, if it is something that is not staring you in the face for attention, it is always so much harder to accomplish!  Sheesh.  I really did try to have those things out on time, but it just didn't work out!

I can't quit thinking about my favorite quote, which I think I did include in the letter I sent out to our family:
"To believe in God, is to know that all the rules will be fair, and there will be wonderful surprises." -Ugo Betti
That really does take care of a lot of concern on my part.

I am glad I got a chance to write.  I hope I can remember to take more time to do so.

No comments: