Saturday, January 3, 2015

Ring it in!

Barrett has been having back pain.  He played in the Christmas Cup and just didn't look like he could move.  So I took him to the doctor and he had some x-rays.  He has a problem with his #5 lumbar.  He is out of sports for 6 weeks to 3 months.  They are saying that it is more likely the three month mark.

It is a total bummer, as he will miss 2 tournaments and his basketball season.  AND his ODP season is in question.

 This was the last game he played in, and I am using the term "play" loosely.  He really looked like he couldn't move.  Poor guy.

Here is Megan.  She is my niece and comes for a visit and dinner almost every Sunday.  She is so funny and I just love having her around!

Stephanie had another birthday.  She is 22 now.  Which is just so crazy to me.  Elizabeth gave her a plastic dinosaur with earrings attached to it's back.  She loved both.
She asked for roller skates, and they didn't come in time.  They came on my birthday.  So she got her birthday gift on my birthday.  It was a miracle.  For her.

 We spent our ENTIRE new years day watching college football and sorting all of the Legos in the house.  We are on a mission to rebuild the Ferarri that Parker got a very long time ago.  We will have to order some of the parts that are missing, though.  We sorted them by color.  I loved it because I didn't change out of my pajamas ALL DAY!  Yippee!!

Lucy is getting ready to get to work for the school play.  Rehearsal starts on Monday.  She is going to be awesome!

Happy 2015, everyone!

No comments: