Today, it has been 14 years since the World Trade Center was attacked by terrorists.
Yesterday, our senate voted to give a deal to Iran that would give them more access to more acts of terror. It is a deal that is unconstitutional, and against the laws of this country.
I don't understand how that happens in a sane world. But it is quite obvious that this is not a sane world. There is evil and corruption and secret combinations at play here. This is not the America that the founding fathers envisioned.
I also don't understand how the people of this country can stand by, and not realize that our leaders are corrupt. They are committing crimes, according to our laws. Just when I think that someone will stand up, they don't.
If we can make it to the next election, it will be a miracle. And then, if we can get someone in office to really lead with authority, that will be another miracle.
I am praying for a miracle.
Friday, September 11, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment