Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Some of my fav. commercials OF. ALL. TIME!

So, this commercial reminds me of my hair, that everyone "LOVES!".
Every time I blow dry my hair, it is pretty big, and I go around murmuring "Well, the squirrels are back in the attic."  The kids do not disagree with me, so you can take that as a testament of truth.

https://www.geico.com/more/geico-community/commercials/mother-knows-best/

I love this commercial, because I really think that it is something that I may do sometime, in my real life.

***************
And then, there is this cheetos commercial that makes me just die.  Every single time!  Tears.  It is a favorite, for sure.

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7Vz4/slapping-cheetos-robot

Oh my goodness.  These boys could be my brothers.

*****************
And then the cat herding.
Just. So. Funny.

http://www.eguiders.com/video/cat-herding-super-bowl-commercial

*****************
As a note,  I came across some spring pictures of my kids today, from 2004.  I hope that I remember to post some of them here.  And I hope it is tomorrow.
I also would LOVE to take my kids all out during spring break, and take some group pictures of them, like I used to.
I need a new camera.  Mine is broken.  Boo.

It snowed like crazy today!  After being in the 70's yesterday!
It is springtime in the Rockies!

I created a youtube account today!!!  And I figured out how to share a video that I took at soccer through youtube on facebook!!  My kids were very proud of me.  And I was proud of me, too!!  BAM!

Today was the political caucuses.  I got elected to be a state delegate.  I am pretty excited about that, because I felt like I was able to say what I was thinking and others agreed with me.
I also got to meet my neighbor, that I see all the time, but shamefully, have never met.  His name is Steve, and he fosters dogs that have physical recoveries, and then they get adopted.  It was nice to meet him, and now I feel even more excited that he is in the neighborhood!

Is it just me, or does the air feel hopeful?  Like Spring?!
Some pretty bad terror attacks happened today in Belgium, and it is beyond terrible.
But I can not shake the hope that I feel!!  It is almost tangible.
It is the hope that comes from trusting in Jesus Christ and the Plan of Salvation!
It is real.
God has a real plan for you.
He has a real plan for me.
And a plan for every single person, ever.

My peach trees are in full bloom right now.  They looked so pretty with all the snow on them today.

Happy day to you all!


No comments: