Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Hiatus

Looking at my list of posts, it has been over a year since I last posted!!

I am on a time limit today, but without too many details, here is what is going on today in my life:

~I am now employed!  I have been hired at our local library!  Which I am surprised about, due to the fact that a interview like a freak show!!

~Parker is getting married!  The date is March 10!!  I have SO MANY things to get ready.  I found a dress on Saturday, which was awesome!  And now I just have to finish the quilt, make all the ties, put the finishing touches on the wedding rehearsal dinner!  I love Jill (his fiancee) so much!!

~I am the soccer team treasurer. 

~Both kids at home are in soccer!!  Thank heavens that one of them can drive to their practices!!  Due to soccer, my daughter had to stop working at her beloved job.  She knows that the soccer window will be shorter than her job window in life.  Which I am so glad that she knows!

~I have been made aware how important it is to seek Christ. 
Every day. 
I already know this, but it is something I am glad I have been reminded of.
The wise men didn't stumble across the Christchild in a convenient moment in their lives.  They stopped everything that they were doing, because they knew that this was the most important thing going on anywhere, and they went searching for Him.

My biggest goal today is to search for Him in my heart and in my actions.  I may have to stop doing something important, to do this more important thing.  I want to find Him.  I want Him in my life.  I know that He loves me and I know that I love Him.  

"I didn't have time."  Means "It wasn't enough of a priority."

~Turning Point on BYUtv. 
If you have a chance to watch it, please do.  I am so thankful for the examples here.

No comments: