Friday, December 21, 2007

The Schafer Family Christmas Photo 2007

Okay, so this is not a picture of the entire family. We had one last year that included us all. I am very pleased with how this turned out. I think the colors were a lot more vivid before the scan, but I am still pleased with how they copied. In the real pictures, Stephanie's eyes are super blue. She really has beautiful eyes. I love Elizabeth's smile, she is having SUCH a fun time in the snow. I got about 6 great pictures of our Lucy. I only got one picture that I liked of Parker because he was too busy throwing snowballs to look at the camera, even with nagging from me. Barrett was eating the snow as fast as it was falling. What is up with kids eating snow? I remember that I liked to do that when I was a kid too.

I am LOVING all this snow that is falling! It is wonderful!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: