



Well, Christmas is just over one week away. I am pretty overwhelmed with all of the things that I still have to do. I hope that they will all be wrapped up by Saturday, as I would love to just hibernate and listen to Christmas music and movies the few days before Christmas. Ha, Ha Ha! I am cracking myself up!
Here is a my must do list...
*I have no idea what to get for Robert, but I do know that I want it to be something that will mean a lot to him. So, I need to get him a gift, but not just any gift. I think that he is undoubtedly one of the hardest people to find a gift for. I am thinking that it would be good to get him 12 dozen socks, as the ones he has now are looking scabby and we have an inside joke about 12 dozen socks.
*I have Parker's name and I need to still get him a gift. If I could get him something out of our designated price range, I would get him a new video game, so I could play with him too.
*The Christmas cards need to get out. I still have no prints made for pictures. I am going to try to work on that today. The pictures that I want to use for the family photo cards this year are at the top of the page. They were taken on December 1st, 2007 on the first snowfall of the year. They are so beautiful!
*I want to make a batch of goodies for my young women comrades in leadership. They are so awesome and I love them. I wish I could take them all to lunch and just gab with them for hours.
*Still have all the parent gifts to find. I think I have one for my dad. It is a cd of all the pictures that he gave me to copy. I think that it is more of a gift to me because I get to benefit from them too. It really has made me see that he was a darling little boy and I love that my Grandma found it important to take pictures of him and her other children.
*We still have all the wrapping to do. Robert is usually the wrapper but I think he is looking to be off this year from this regiment.
*I really wanted to get something else besides a piano for Stephanie for Christmas, but I think she expects it, and I don't want her to expect it. I hope she likes the clothes we got for her. Keep your fingers crossed. I would love to get her a bike, but she suspects already that we are getting one for her, thanks to Barrett, who is at the age of spilling the beans.
Well, I must sign off for now. I hope that I will have a chance to write again soon. I love going back and reading all of this stuff. I know that there are some things I have learned from and wish I could go back and undo, but I can't and I have learned from them, so they are not for naught. Thank heavens!
1 comment:
I love the "ding fies are done song!!!" :) Your pictures are adorable! I sure hope you find a way to get all those things done!
Post a Comment