Saturday, September 19, 2009

When did this happen?

Seriously?!
Who knew that the times of wiping bums and noses
and teaching all those principles would vanish?
And vanish seemingly overnight?


~Stephanie and Kirk H.~
Homecoming 2009
Such a lovely daughter.
I love you, Stephanie.
I love that you know exactly who you are!
I love that you want to be righteous.
I love that you still want to stand for the right and sit for the wrong, like you did when you were three years old.
I love that you are willing to forgive me for not being perfect.
I love you.
Look at how beautiful you are!!!
***sigh***

5 comments:

Kim said...

I feel a tear coming...that's so sweet and I think Steph is awesome too! What a cute picture!

doghouse said...

16 going on 17, better get Crackin!

johnson5 said...

totally a cute picture!!! What a good egg she is, and quite a beautiful one too.

Unknown said...

great picture michelle!:)
I can't believe your little babe is so grown up!

Michelle S. said...

Wow! That is such a compliment coming from you, Aubs! Thank you very much!

Yeah, I think you are getting a tiny, tiny taste of just exactly how fast they grow! Two in school!!!? Are you loving it or hating it?