Today I was fortunate enough to take a few photographs of some important people in my life. My kids and I had such a wonderful time hanging out with my brothers and sisters and their children. Aren't they adorable!? Stephanie and I both wore our Utah sweatshirts deep into the land of the cougar, ON PURPOSE. We like both schools, but it was fun taking such a big risk.

He was so cold, but he totally cooperated!!!
What a handsome guy!

Is it just me, or does he kind of have a 007 look going on?!
My brother and his wife. He is one lucky sucker!

My mom and her husband, Stan.
I was surprised to see how willing Stan was to let me take his picture! Didn't it turn out so great?!? I think it did! And how fabulous does my mom look?!!
WAY!
This is my sister and her daughter. Her husband came too, and willingly let me take his picture, but he told me he would charge me some serious money if I put his picture on the internet.
So I won't.
Let's just say this: ZZ Top has serious beard competition with him!
Sweet girl!

LOVE this picture! My brother and his son.
Big, smushy kisses... so darling!
I cannot tell you how much I love all of these kids, but Trenton seriously has a place in my heart! He is so funny and has such a wonderful spirit. I love this kid!!!
This picture turned out terrific too!

Oh my HECK!!!
Both of these pictures of Hallie turned out SO GREAT!
Isn't she beautiful!?!
LOVE THIS!
AND THIS!
How totally adorable is HE!?!
What a handsome guy!
My mom and her husband, Stan.
I was surprised to see how willing Stan was to let me take his picture! Didn't it turn out so great?!? I think it did! And how fabulous does my mom look?!!
WAY!
So I won't.
Let's just say this: ZZ Top has serious beard competition with him!
LOVE this picture! My brother and his son.
Big, smushy kisses... so darling!
This picture turned out terrific too!
Both of these pictures of Hallie turned out SO GREAT!
Isn't she beautiful!?!
Parker took his hedgehog to the photo shoot and everyone loved it. All of my kids loved that I didn't take any pictures of them. Elizabeth was especially joyful about this!
*****
Now, I have only had time to edit one of these pictures.
Someday I could possibly have time to edit all of them.
All I can say is that I would love photoshop and the knowledge to use it very well!
**I am thinking about you right now, Aubrey!**
2 comments:
They turned out so lovely and it makes me miss all you so much!
Adorable photos! I really love the one of your mom and her hubby! She looks so classy! Good going, Boogie Woman!
Post a Comment