October 1, 2009
****************************
October 3, 2009
For those with scorecards: Barrett is missing three teeth right now.
The October 1 tooth's story:
Barrett was bothered a lot by this loose tooth and worked on helping it to come out the night before he lost it. He worked on loosening it for almost two hours before he finally went to sleep. When he woke up, the tooth was gone. No one could find the tooth, anywhere. My guess is that he swallowed it. Poor guy. He wasn't too upset about it though.
The October 3 tooth's story:
Barrett told me another tooth was bugging him. Sure enough it was super loose. At dinner he told me that he could only eat soft stuff because his tooth was really, super bothering him. Just before bed, I told him to brush it really good because it might be the last time it gets brushed. After he brushed, he asked me to try to pull it out. I didn't have to try very hard. It just popped right out without very much pressure at all. Barrett is the only kid I have that has let me pull a tooth. Now he has let me pull out 50% of the teeth he has lost.
He keeps asking everyone if he looks like a jack-o-lantern.
He does.
AND if you can believe it...
THE TOOTH FAIRY REMEMBERED TO COME!
AGAIN!
2 comments:
What a sweet little toothless wonder!
Wow! He'll probably get his permanent teeth before he can sing that famous Christmas song we all know and love. He looks so cute! And...I didn't know you guys were going to Moab! Well, I knew Parker was, because he wrote it on his facebook....but I didn't know you all were! How fun! Joe has a loose tooth, finally! He won't let me touch it.
Post a Comment