After staying up with the kids to watch a halloween movie, I was so relieved to go to bed at 10:30! I really felt like that was an early time to retire for the evening, and I was very glad to do so! My head has been bugging me most of the day, nothing major, but just kind of tension-ish, which made going to bed all the more alluring.
But as I was saying my prayers, the thought came to me: tonight at 12:01 a.m., the registration for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert begins! Oh my goodness!! This is my very most favorite thing to go to during the Christmas season! I am staying up to be one of the very first to register for the drawing of the tickets!!
Pick me! Pick me!!
But as I was saying my prayers, the thought came to me: tonight at 12:01 a.m., the registration for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert begins! Oh my goodness!! This is my very most favorite thing to go to during the Christmas season! I am staying up to be one of the very first to register for the drawing of the tickets!!
Pick me! Pick me!!
No, really. PICK ME!!!
~Please?~
2 comments:
well, did you get the tickets?
Well, no one knows until the drawing is over. The chances are extremely slim. But there is always hope smiling brightly before us!
Post a Comment