Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Rocketman!

Oh. My. Heck!

We just got Disney's Rocketman in the mail from Netflix. I turned it on before dinner last night and the kids started to watch. They were disappointed to have to turn it off when dinner was ready.

After dinner, and Family Home Evening, we finished watching. I liked the movie, for me it was wonderfully bearable and did have some very amusing stuff in it.

But for Barrett, it was ultra, super-duper hillarious! Especially THIS part. I don't think I have ever, ever, ever seen him laugh as hard at a movie as he was laughing last night! It was very fun to see him enjoying himself so much. Plus, he has such a darling laugh!

We may have to purchase this movie.

3 comments:

Jillene said...

Seriously--it is one of our favorite movies!! I LOVE the fart scene--as do my kids. But I love it mostly because the first time we watched the movie we were at my parents house and my grandma was there and she was laughing so hard she had tears coming down her face. Now everytime I watch it I think of her!!

BTW--we bought it at Walmart for $7.00.

Michelle S. said...

JILLENE! That is SO funny about your grandma! What a great memory to have!

I will for sure be looking for that the next time I visit Walmart!! Thanks for the tip!

Cindy said...

Thanks for the recommendation. We will have to add it to our queue.