Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Lookie! Finished Projects!!!

I finished the amagarumi elephant!
Yay!
I must admit that it is much bigger than I thought it would be! Next time I am making the teeny-tiny ones! The yarn I used is probably as old as I am, if not, older! I love the color!

I think I will be giving this to Elizabeth for her birthday, as she has been eyeing it and putting in many, many hints that she would love to have sole possession of it!

Remember THIS project?

I am totally done painting it!!!
Yay!

Elizabeth commandeered it already. Stephanie doesn't seem to mind.

Tooo much.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are much too talented, lady! I love the pink elephant--especially her little eyelet-edged skirt!! And the jewelry caddy turned out so awesome!! I like the trimmed corners much better. And the color, of course!! Way to go! Beware, amigurumi is addicting so I imagine I will be seeing some more! Can't wait. . .

Shaunab said...

I love it!! I need to try crocheting something like that. You and susan are amazing!!

Brooke said...

Oh, that is too cute! Visiting from the Girl Creative- New Friend Friday.

Kim said...

I always feel so jealous of your crafting abilities....especially your bow tying expertise...*big sigh*! That elephant is absolutely darling!!

Ashleigh said...

That elephant is so cute!