My eyes have been opened in an area of technology. Again.
I know I am still very behind in this area, but thank heavens for a little site called Common Craft.
Because of Common Craft I now know how to identify a zombie and what to do if I encounter one.
Because of Common Craft I now know what RSS means, and now I USE ONE!! AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! (At first I thought it would mean something like "Relief Society's Super", or something along those lines.) I still haven't gotten all the parts figured out, but I do love it! I have discovered that my beloved Mary Engelbreit magazine is not so sorely missed. I have such a HUGE creative fix that the stimulation is crippling. I must take my RSS in small doses.
I still miss that magazine, though! Hurry back, Mary!
If anyone out there needs someone to make an explanation of something in the easiest terms available to mankind... hire Common Craft. They do custom stuff.
Plus... they are hilarious.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment