He brought home his friend Ben, who helped figure out that they could cut up a cardboard box and put it across the middle of the table for the net problem. Robert had two "good" paddles that he was willing to sacrifice to the teenage boy's desire for excitment.
Then Parker got his very own paddle and supply of ping-pong balls in his basket from "the bunny". He was STOKED! (Thank you, Easter Bunny!)
Then, Robert took him out and they got a new net with four paddles! ~Heaven!~
The group of friends now call their Thursday get-together "Triple T" for "Table Tennis Thursdays". I make brownies, and they come to our home to play ping-pong. It has been VERY fun for everyone! I love to see my children's friends! And I love to see them having such a great time together!
3 comments:
that sounds so fun! And it's nice to "hear" from you...it's been a while....I've missed you!
What a great group to be a part of! YOu are such a cute mom!
It was so nice of the missionary's to stop by and provide FHE and play a little pingpong.
Post a Comment