We finished the Walter Wick puzzle we started at Christmas!!
I know, I know! I can barely believe that we didn't lose any pieces either! And can I just say that this puzzle was very, very, very, very hard.
Robert and I did it mostly by ourselves. The kids tried to get in on the action for the last pieces, but is that really very fair? I don't think so. I really enjoyed the time Robert and I spent together on this puzzle. I love you, babe!
*******************************************
Family Home Evening was overall a great experience last night! We talked about the Abrahamic Covenant and the kids were more receptive than I thought they would be. I am sure the younger kids understood a little less than the older kids did, but it was a timely topic for the older kids. Stephanie has her recommend for her Patriarchal Blessing and just needs to make an appointment with the stake Patriarch. I bore my testimony and gave all the kids the opportunity to do the same. Barrett wanted to bare his testimony and was a bit shy to do so. I told him I would help him. He ended up doing it himself, and this is what he said:
"I want to bare my testimony, I know Jesus Christ is my Savior and my Redeemer."
Wow.
Then he mentioned to me that it was his first time to bare his testimony.
Double wow. I am so glad that I was there.
Parker bore his testimony too. I don't remember everything he said, but I do remember that he mentioned how thankful he is to hold the Priesthood.
Wow again.
So it was a good Family Home Evening.
We were blessed to have The Holy Spirit with us in our home.
We really needed that.
4 comments:
What a great FHE!
Thanks for sharing this. Wow! And double wow! How blessed you are to have such a wonderful family.
Yes..indeed you are very blessed Michelle! You are an amazing and inspiring Woman! I feel blessed to have you as my cousin:)thank you so much for sharing your blog with me.. I love it!!!
Melanie!! I am so glad you are here!!! You are an inspiration, too and I am so glad to have an easy way to keep in better contact with you!!!
Post a Comment