Soon the top part will be shaped and then it will be painted, most likely orange. I will also be adding some really cute wrapping paper to the inside bottom of it and Mod Podging it to protect it. I also would like to add a layer of scallops to the bottom rail.
It was $1.00!
I have seen some at a consignment store I visit regularly, for $25.00.
It was $1.00.
I can afford that.
I am not a great interior decorator, and I don't really know where I should put them!
Yesterday I went to knitting class, and I have been practicing today! I have wanted to learn to knit now for about 5 years!!
2 comments:
I love the frames!! They turned out so cute!! I can't wait to see what you do with the caddy!!
You go girl! I am impressed with all of your crafty-ness!
Post a Comment