Thursday, January 14, 2010

Creative Juices

There are so many things I want to do!! The problem with having so many things that I want to do, is that most of the time I seriously get paralized from the possibilities! I am great at collecting the things I need to have for these projects, but a lot of them don't get finished when that initial passion wears off.

I saw on Good Things Utah, a painting technique that I would love to do on my bedroom walls!!! It is VERY cool.

I saw a mobile at a scrapbook store recently that I think I need to make to go in my living room. The mobile has clips, so you can change the theme whenever you want to!
I want to make one!
Really bad!

I found these darling little birds on a blog. They are from the family fun website and they are too adorable! I think it would be cute to put these all around, on small, even tiny shelves in Stephanie and Elizabeth's room.

I am working on crochetting an afghan right now.

I am also working on finishing my Super Saturday crafts, that I want to have finished! The recipe tins are my main focus from this stash right now!

I want to make the curtains for Stephanie's room! They will be so cute, once they are done, but I need to get some rods that I like. The ones I have will be fine though.

There is a 1,000 peice puzzle up in our big room that is about 3/4 of the way put together. I would love to see that finished.

Valentine's day is coming and I would LOVE to sit down and get creative with all the lovely red, pink, purple and white crafty stuff available!!!

I saw a darling photo album on a craft show the other day, that I want to make for each of my children. I got the paper for it yesterday.

I still want to make something for Becky Holden, who got married in December. I completely forgot about her reception and I know something I would love to do for her, I just need to do it.

But, I think that today I am going to call Deseret Industries and see if there is any thing that I can do for Haiti. Everything else can wait.

But I'D BETTER GET CRACKIN'!!

2 comments:

Shaunab said...

Michelle, you are so awesome!!

Unknown said...

I hear ya!!!! I get overwhelmed and tend to not even start the projects! YOur list made me tired!
oh!!!! AND YOUR TREASURE BELOW IS TO DIE FOR!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!